Pages

Those Free Facebook T-shirts.

. Thursday, September 15, 2011

image

I am definitely not one of those who fall prey to spams easily, and I am definitely one of those who hate these fuckers like anything. I don't know if they ever realized'; even their daddy never gave them a t-shirt for free. All they ever expected was good scores, some trophies. Why would Zuckerberg gift you one of those. I am one of those who believe in blocking spammers. But then I fell pity for a friend of mine who was stuck with these spams and finally made some research on internet and came up with one of solutions. Hope this works for these sick spammers. And if you are still interested in  clicking such random links and posting such blasphemy on my walls ‘balls’ to you.


p11. Go to Facebook Mobile , Scroll down   and click on find out more 

2. Click on the link that says ‘refresh your    upload email

3. Click on it says and click on ‘yes I am sure’   and its Done. and get rid of several ‘derogatory’ words that your social friends have been bickering behind your back.

0 comments:

 

^