Pages

Rest can Wait..

. Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yes Moving on is never easy. May be we are always offered choices in life. We always overlook them. Infact I always believed that we are a bunch of choices, quantified decisions surrounded by some instantiated facts. Nevertheless I had some choices of mine. Not that I was confused but yes the Limbo was there. And I do not intend to say that I am out of the Limbo but there are better things to focus on while the Limbo period is on. No one else is there, may be destiny allows everyone to get out of Limbo alone.

But then there are some dreams, some passions which needs immediate action. I always believe there is a difference between being with someone and having someone. ‘Having’ may not be the exact term but yea you understand what I mean. And Importantly you cant force things. There has to be certain amount of liberty. Just that you keep following someone everyday it doesn't assures; it wont run away from you. May be someday the other person may realize your importance; may be someday the other person may realize what it meant to be with you. If they don’t you never were important. The basic fact has to be accommodated within one self.

But here is the catch, you have a choice to make. As for me for my Dream, I can say now rest can wait.

0 comments:

 

^