Pages

Fears, Resilience and Indifference

. Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So what differentiates fear? Is it expectations associated with fear or the resilience associated with expectations. Either of one brings in mess. Mess that narrows down the sight of dream. Mess that starts playing with your vision. Mess that starts making things unfair. But then fear brings me to a dubious state. The state where i start narrowing down the line between passion for one’s dream and indifference towards people. The line was strong and bold once but as the time is passing by its has started diminishing. This particular nature of calls for a discussion. A discussion with myself. So how do I overcome this fear. Is Shutting oneself/signing out chat programs is a solution or does that breeds greater fear.

Can Fear garble someone’s feeling for someone. Can it create that indifference. Am I acting indifferent. Lots of question. SO what should I do.. ? Succumb to my fears or fight it back. If fighting back is an option so how does I prevent myself from being indifferent and more importantly how do I make it look as a generic phenomenon.

This night as is closing,as is drawing in brings lots of unattended questions. Questions that at present I don't have answers to. Questions that calls perhaps greater thinking. Questions that concerns me and not any other person in this planet. For now I have only questions. Unheard, Unattended and Unmanageable.

Tough days and even ruffian nights.

0 comments:

 

^