Pages

To be or not To be

. Sunday, August 21, 2011

Life is supposed to be dynamic. Its has to keep on moving every instant and probably it does. But humans are supposed to stall. That’s one of the most intrinsic behavior, may be the most innate one. I remember being a child how I used to stalk at every nearby stalls in market. And then we grow up and we try sneaking into the movie posters on the walls. And then we grow up again and we start stalking girls of our age. This is the behavior. We always stalk , may be we always stall. We are supposed to.

Its been almost a year, and I am still stalled at the same place. Things have seemed to move on, May be I did not. Its not as if I never wanted to move on, but when the hold is so strong, you find it difficult to move on. The hold is that of one person that you regard as the most important one. Yes All my life I ridiculed such holds and now that I am finally caught in one of the same it seems I am ridiculed. Its  exactly a year. The Last time I was here, I had lot to learn.

Yes I am in Bengaluru, ‘Namma Bengaluru’ as they say it. Though I lived here for just 3 months. But those 3 months were special. The first job, the first salary, the first feel of living independent and the first time I felt even I can ‘Love’ someone. This city gave me an overall a different sense of satisfaction..in fact a gratification not be confused with complacency. And I will always be thankful to Bangalore for this.

There is a version of me which resides in text logs. There is a version of me which resides in reality. The second one is more futuristic believes in fulfilling constraint and then living life. The text log version of me believes in pure version of passion, pure version of love. Bangalore was instrumental in creating both of the one. Could have blamed to it either. Things just happens at times.

True it is , you can’t have every damn thing in this world. Life is governed by more of substances than desire. While I have a descent job, I don’t have so many thing. But may be I may too have a plan. Who knows ?? I do not.  I have always believed in dumping my feelings here. At least no one gets bothered. Peace and mirth for everyone.

My Life always taught never to give up.
As for me, I have learnt waiting. I have always waited and shall continue waiting.. !!!! 

0 comments:

 

^