Pages

The Open Letter !!!

. Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Honorable Mr. Prime Minister

I used to be a fan of your modesty but lately I have undergone a strong sense of some realistic realization. I am in a state of delirium to consider you as the Prime Minister of Nation. I know keeping silent is the best way to avoid the situations in which you have gained quite an expertise but the option is not a viable one if you are the Prime Minister of India. On 15th August 2011, many were happy, twitter saw you trending just for the matter of fact the probably you are going to push off the mute button. You spoke words that closely co related to make the nation a better place. And now I see what nation you are busy making. You are supposed to be the face of Nation. You are supposed to lead the Nation. I was not anguished before more than the statement you made in Lok Sabha today.

"It's my painful duty to report to this house certain events that took place yesterday in New Delhi. After extensive consultations the government has introduced a bill in Lok Sabha, the bill has been referred to the Standing Committee. Anna Hazare wants his bill should be passed in Parliament. Government has introduced the Lokpal Bill in Parliament. Anna and supporters are persisting with the demand for the Jan Lokpal Bill. Delhi Police did give permission to Anna for fast subject to certain conditions. On August 13, 2011 the Delhi police informed the applicants that the permission will be granted at JP Park subjected to conditions. Delhi Police wanted them to sign an undertaking. On August 15 the organisers refused to accept six of the conditions. Delhi Police informed the applicants since they have refused the conditions, permission will not be granted. Prohibitory orders under Section 144 were imposed in and around JP Park. Yesterday morning Delhi Police came to conclusion that it was clear that Anna Hazare would still go ahead the fast and he was taken into the custody. Anna was arrested as a preventive measure. Delhi Police decided to release Anna and others at 7 PM yesterday (Tuesday) evening. Anna Hazare and one other declined to leave the jail. They said they will leave only if they are allowed the fast at JP Park. Our governmment acknowledges the right of each citizen in the country but appropriate conditions are given to all the organisers”

I doubt if you feel pain any more, and far as your duties are considered we all know how well you did. Clearly those lines ain't yours. Its so much visible the statement was bureaucratically prepared just for the occasion. And I feel terribly sorry that you actually made it. How easily you covered the wrongs under the hood of law and order. Well I have lost my confidence in Law and Order. A young writer said yesterday its ‘Flaw and Order’ and as I just altered it to make it more fitting – ‘Flaw and Out Of Order’.

I do not intend to voice the my opinion constrained to just the ‘India Against Corruption’ agitation. Recently the Police firing in Pune on the peacefully protesting Farmers was an act of shame and guilt. I doubt if I am living in democratic Nation any more. You and your cabinet has been murdering Democracy every second. The duty of a government is to take care of its people; Nevertheless I don’t see too many people in your favor.

I am sorry Mr. Prime Minister but you failed to take a stand. You are just the pseudonym. Your actions are terribly wrong. I do not stand with anyone at this moment , but the way its going; This is not how it is supposed to go. I know firmly believe the government has very little to do with the governance.

Sincerely Yours
Indian Citizen

0 comments:

 

^