Pages

Passion Vs Reality

. Monday, July 18, 2011

I heard Passion is a tough nut to crack. Reality is easy. But may be passion is easy but reality is difficult. I have been pursuing my preparation for admission to a B School. Facebook doesn't knows it but twitter knows it well and when i say i am trying i know i have this passion for continuing my studies. It took me time to unearth that passion, because as said Passion lies underneath a pile of crap; and one needs to undust it before you start using it. The wish is keen, sharp and willing to work late night.

But then, the morning comes in and there is a job to do. There is a place to go to work. There is this reluctance which creeps in after 9 hours of work. There is this boredom and wish to go to sleep.(may be that is understated) But there are reason which may get you off your road.

But there is this fight that i have been part of with myself where i try to chord a balance between the passion and reality. At times passion wins while at times the reality shows up.  Both are equally good friends of mine and leaving anyone in abandonment is definitely not called. What is still to see is what part of balance works in my favor of which i am a part of.

Signing off and goodnight blogger…..

0 comments:

 

^