Pages

I have a dream.

. Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No you should not hit that button. I know you have a job to do. I know you have a family to take care. I know its the only thing you could do. But hitting this button is too early. Its hardly a couple of seconds. This moment is so mesmerizing. The radiance has just begun to brim out. I am naked. Let this body feel the warmth of radiance, it so much needs it. I so much want to sleep with open arms. Its just awesome. The white clouds seems so peaceful. It makes me forget the desire of temptations. The adorning blues skies seems so felicitous. They have a story to tell. They have a song to sing; and importantly i am so desirous of letting those chords stuck my heart.

I can feel no pain, no jealousy, no hatred. Everything is so serene and optimistic. Oh please don’t hit that button, please. If you want I can pay you for no service. After so many days I am wearing a smile. I am feeling my smile. See its raining, I want to dance in this rain. I want to smell the rain. Oh please do not do it. The earth is damp now, cracks have mellowed down, dissolved and its all one land. I want to do a somersault on this earth. May be run around like a mirthful kid, without hesitations and guilt. I want to taste this earth again. I want to rattle myself. Oh please don’t hit that button. Its too early. Its just been a couple of seconds. My heart is dying to dissolve this serenity within itself.

Don’t hit that button. If you wish I can skip this breakfast, if you wish I can cook breakfast for you, but please for God’s sake don’t hit that button. I know i am being irrational, may be demanding. After all I am Human.

This is so perfect a dream. May this be my eternal sleep. If it is so may I never come to life again, because this is the life I always dreamt of. If death is only way to live it, may death have me. This is so perfect a dream.

0 comments:

 

^