Pages

The Pub

. Sunday, May 8, 2011

I have always found interesting to study the human emotions, just for the matter of fact, they are interesting, dynamic and deceiving. The more i try to understand more judgmental I become and the moment I try to become judgmental a notions comes in and defies my grounds and reasons. Well that is the power of human emotions. Yea they are difficult to study and hell deceiving. There are places you can find bundles of emotions. But there cant be a better place than a pub to actually feel it. Two reasons. 1st because the crowd is varied and 2nd because you can get a couple of drinks for yourself too. :-)

Last weekend I got a chance to visit one such place. It was a match b/w cochin and RCB and there is this place called Symphony Blues. Not that I am great IPL fan but yea a couple of drinks I wont mind.

I can see a couple trying to kiss each other with desperate measures. The girl seems intrinsically wild. The boys seems a bit submissive. Yea i can understand they are high and even if they aren't boys are meant to be submissive. The girl is getting really wild. Seems like she is gonna take his clothes off. Ohh she holds on; probably she realizes she is in pub. She holds back her desperate desirable measures. May be she is getting conscious. May be she realizes there are people watching her. Her face seems to be radiant though. Makes me think again about the interdependency of love and sex. Does she love him, does he love her. Or is it just the passion for sex surpassing their alcoholic temperament. The girl is charged again. Some one is going to have fun all night. Too much to think. Whatever it is the boy is loving this joy ride. I should let my eyes go off scanning them. May be i should try concentrating on my double.

The table beside me I can see a group of 4-5 boys. One of them is really drunk. He is trying to imitate de-Villiers. Alcohol can do wonders. They are loud, rustic. Ok here is the music and guess what they are the ones who are dancing. I buy that in. My assumption tells me they just wrote their final semester exams. I can see one of them with a question paper in hand and here is the lighter, yea the lighter that just lit several cigarettes is going to burn this question paper to dust. Seems like they are some college student. I was once too. Though never burnt my question papers after getting high. They never made their way back with me(My question Papers) (:grinning) May be I should concentrate on my next double.

The table next to me 3 guys and 2 girls; poor ratio I must say. Someone is going to be dry. They seem solaced, yea the bunch of concerned and safe ones.They are quite, calm. One of them is more focused on the IPL match. Supposedly he is the one who is going to be left dry. I tag them safe. They may order a couple of beer, drink nice and easy and will drop their girls home. One of them will be left dry.

Okay here is someone entering the pub. They seem friendly faces, I cant remember. I have seen them. Damn, the Alcohol is eating up my medulla oblongata.Yea that's the brainware effected once the alcohol kick your ass; incase you don't know. Oh yes i can recognize them; they are my college mate. Let me hide myself, I want to save this confrontation. I don't want to meet them, nor i want to exchange the undesired looks. Hell yea i should hide myself. I should leave this place. I should finish this drink first.

Quite a vivid human shades of characters trying to exhibit different dimensions of emotions. As i walk down the stairs , here is the guy sobbing. i saw him an hour ago upstairs. He was barely walking when he left. I can see him sobbing now and damn he is able to walk though i a’int able to. He is crying like a girl. Oh now I understand, he is crying for the girl. My presumption says the same girl might have kicked his ass a few months ago. The same girl would have left him high and dry. They always do. Should I walk upfront him ? No I should leave. I am too drunk to be in a position of making any recommendations.

My Medulla oblongata is disturbed, the brainware that takes care of dynamic equilibrium. Human emotions, just for the matter of fact, they are interesting, dynamic and deceiving. The more i try to understand more judgmental i become and the moment i try to become judgmental a notions comes in and defies my grounds and reasons.

0 comments:

 

^