Pages

Residuals

. Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Finally this is it. With the last stroke of relentless satisfaction the last end semester exam ended yesterday. The very obvious logical deduction "COLLEGE is OVER". I came out of the examination hall with no such great expression as that of an inexorable human being. The only viable reason was the randomness of the question pattern of Distributed System. But then it was the grand finale and definitely called for the celebration. The crackers roaring high, the excitement among the students, the juvenile spirits of the vernal crowd left no stone unturned to override every effort of the management committee to confine these spirits.

Amidst all these effectual ceremony I was walking alone lost, confused, and more importantly amazed. "God…. is this it ? College is over. This means no more sleeping late night and waking up to late lectures, no more bunking, no more long chats, no more long duration calls." I realized all these years we craved for the end and when the end is here we are all so bungling about to accept it. This is really a frenetic show.

The inutile time prompts me to write but then about what is the very question that my mind denies to provide me with a suffice respond. But then there is a heart installed in this torso. And thankfully it did answer. It asked me to write about the adept things happened with me around. And when the list of idyllic affairs come to picture there is nothing more better than a vector of a few people around me. And now my soul is feeling a brisk compliance to write about them. probably will continue with this post in some tym ...

0 comments:

 

^