Pages

Mess

. Monday, July 26, 2010

Its 11:30 pm. And I have clearly no idea what I am doing. Talking on the physcial perspective I am online; signed in throught client for gtalk and simultaneously have my facebook acount logged in; though I still say I am so eluded. Every day I login facebook almost 10 times; makes the thefty scan through all the post. I clearly do not intend to like/comment even a single post; havent updated my status post since a month;have'nt uploaded any pic; hardly activated my so offline chat service. In short I am dead on social networking grounds. But this is not weird. What is a real bizzarre is that I log on to it almost a score times daily. Even when my snaily internet connection denies the every aspecting of establishing a secured connection I try hard.
But this is not hard. Hard is the fact to believe why I do it. Why the fuck I do it every now and then. My gtalk status shows I am practising silence; but that’s a cover I suppose I used to hide myself; but then this is not important. Important is what why am I doin it?Am I dodging myself from the world. Am I trying to cast aside the so called social group I have made. God these fanciful name. They are such a mess !!

0 comments:

 

^