Pages

10 of a billion may be

. Monday, June 16, 2014

Guys don’t like to talk about how much they love their girl to other guys. They have been generally keeping their feelings to themselves. It’s like showing how pussy whipped you are. Well, I’m about to change that. Breaking the non-conventional is something we all have to do to build a progressive society.

I am with the best girl ever. She has been the best friend for last 8 years. That makes it even more special. There are a hundred million reasons why I love her, why I am so proud of her. First and foremost, she puts up with me, which makes her stronger than Hercules. There are other reasons as well. Let me break them down into a top ten list? Taking into account the scoop whoop's trend everyone loves top 10 things or top 25 things. Right ?

10. Patience - Mentioned in the opening, she’s like that solid rock of my world. When I’m pissed off or frustrated or in sad state she clams it by saying - “Dude, it’s ok things will happen for it’s own good.” I remember missing out my coveted B school admit last year. She was the one who calmed me down that I only feel more motivated to apply again. (Yes she calls me ‘dude’ :) )

9. Smarts - She’s the smartest girl that I know. She has done great in school. A 9 pointer not many can boast of. She is doing great at her job. Very accountable and responsible towards her work. She does have good programming skills. Can develop android apps, write good codes, design databases. Plus she knows where to draw a line. Not many girls I know have been street smarts unfortunately.

8. Beautiful - Everything about her is beautiful. I love her eyes, the way they rest in on her face. I love her cheek bones. I love her nose. I love her chin. I love the way she smiles. I love the way she talks. Means I can go on and the list might never end …

7. Willing to try new things - She’s always getting into things that are new and intriguing. Football, Cricket, Excursions, Movies, books  etc. She’s adventurous and will jump at the chance to do something out of the ordinary.

6.  Fun loving - She’s always laughing, smiling and pleased with the world. She makes even the most mundane tasks fun and enjoyable. Her attitude and energy is infectious, she makes you want to smile back at her.Even during my lows she just instills so much of energy whenever I talk to her. I have a viral fever while I am writing this but then I don’t feel like one. Reason I just talked to her.

5. Caring  - She truly cares about me. She’s worried about me when I’m down. She tried her best to bring best out of me when I am a little low. But besides my own needs; she has a thing for society. She wants to give back to society in her own little way.

4. Strong - She’s tough, strong and won’t back down from a fight. Plus, she’s mentally strong, knows how to handle things. She like to fight for things and has a positive “not give up” attitude. That makes me her fan. 

3. Stubborn - She’s stubborn in a good way. When she has her mind set on something, there’s nothing that can get in her way. She’s committed to her values and ideals. Plus, if she wants me to do something, I have to do it or I’ll never hear the end of it, but in a good way. (I like fulfilling her wishes all the time because she never has any irrational wish)

2. Leader - She’s the leader of the pack. At her old job, she was super active in participating off-office events, plays etc. In her friends, everyone waits for her to do something or set something up because she’s expected to. All her friends like her and some boys love her. (That never makes me insecure, :-) in fact makes me glad and proud of her personality )

1. Big heart- She’s a bleeding heart. She reaches out to the sick and lonely. She cares about homeless people (which even I do till some extent). She cares about me (I’m like sick lonely and homeless all at the same time.)

These are just ten of the billions of things about that make her the most special lady of my life. Does that make me sound like an idiot or nonsense? Yes, may be but I hardly care about it. I love her that much.

0 comments:

 

^