Pages

Holi and Facebook

. Thursday, March 8, 2012

Damn, I have a huge data set to analyze. There are 3 different data sets related to each other by some key and seems like the one dataset as close to 12 Mn Records, the other data set has 8 Mn and the third has 4 Mn records. Primarily speaking I have to run some analysis on all of these. Then there is a analysis deck to review. Hell yea I have a screwed day. Why should the fuck in the world I would open my live writer and start writing. Just for the sake of some weird activities I observe these days on facebook and importantly I couldn't find myself a proper vent to irritation

1. Downloading a picture from Google images which emerges as a result of distinct search of the text holi and Uploading it back to facebook and yes this time it is tagged. Yes this is the recent version of conveying wishes. Fuck that, it is irritating. Way to irritating man.

Simple way hit the share button you have it on your wall feed items; and yes tag people. Fucker irritating than the previous ones.

Recommendation - Go get a life dude. Text them, Call them !! Spend some money and stop cranking my wall man.

2. You are playing holi. I really appreciate that, definitely at least you have a life and believe me its better than me. But definitely there is a better way to upload a Holi Album altogether. Once you are done, clean yourself and upload it. I will definitely like it (Well that was an over statement) But Instant Uploads, are you fucking kidding me. Do you really want your precious Smartphone (Obv only they have instant uploads unless you still believe in Nokia Phones) to be cursed. I just said you have a life. Don't you make me to rule that out.

Rest later. Have to run those task I mentioned in first paragraph Nevertheless Happy Holi guys.

0 comments:

 

^