Pages

Date a guy who ****

. Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Really, last time I posted a 'date a girl who reads', the site had tremendous hit. But now I am in a disgruntled mood, just because the counts of 'Date a guy/girl who' doing rounds on the internet is really a spam. To my bizarre I just read 'Date a guy who has a MBA from *****'  and I thought may be I should update my take on it. Had you said this in a Roadies audition, Raghu would have definitely screamed - " Are you fucking kidding me ". And not to my surprise Ranvijay in his soliloquy would have replied - 'I am stunned'. This trash is the most Indianised version that could ever have been written.

image

For sake of others, if you really want to date someone 'Date a guy who can afford'. Who can afford you and your needs unless you are transsexual or something closely related.

Seriously date a guy who can afford you. He can buy you expensive perfumes, dresses, shoes, chocolates. Date a guy who can afford and you can have party every Friday night, Saturday brunches. Sunday Movies. Don't date someone who reads or travels because you might just ending up spending your dates with some shit novel reviews or some creepy vagabond. And believe that sounds good but never makes sense.

A guy who can afford, can fulfill your needs; at least the materialistic ones. If your personal needs are still not catered; probably you can have a parallel affair but have a secure parallel affair which caters to your physical needs. Oops sorry did I use the word physical . I meant Personal Needs. But definitely Date a Guy who can afford and better date a guy who is straight.

For more useless crap keep watching.

And guys importantly - Date a girl who is **** and can ****

0 comments:

 

^