Pages

And Then She said ‘NO’

. Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not than I didn't know the answer. But when it lies between agony and hope, Hope wins the game. And so did my agony battling against hope lost another war for the day. It had become a plebian activity for me. Every morning Agony conspired against my deepest cogitations and by the time the day ended, hope just kicked agony’s ass. Was it agony vs hope, or was it Me vs Me. I wasn't so sure. Just as much as i wasn't sure why these HDFC folks were trying to nibble my brain for selling a credit card. Hell I already had one and my financial stature wont allow me to support an another one. I wished Google had taken care of a smiley for such a situation.

I knew what the facts stated but then the hope often tries manipulating the dimensions just for the matter of fact that may be altered dimensions may enunciate some differentiated versions of fact. Hopefully they try make trends seems more legato or should I say more regressional. Confused again. May be they adjudicate a morphed versions; an unlikely interpretation. Something that every human heart desires to listens. The whims and fancies never bequeath you, not even if you are turning thirty or either you try being naughty at forty. Fortunately I was still young.

The first and last situation that cemented my notion “Probably Love is not in my plate”. Did I really want it to be something on my plate. Was I so riveted for myself ?? To be exact things just happens at times without heeding too much about the consequences. It happened to me then. The chapter was over. The prose was complete, It was time for some resurrection, some introspection, some evaluation. But then i didn't write an exam, I wasn't competing either. I wasn't waiting to be rated how well did I perform. I just fell for one girl. I just simply took in the fact that she is the one. She never asked me, nor did i compel myself. Things just happens at times. One simple feeling with the such a compounded version of after effects.

Too much to ask, too much to answer. For me as well for her.




 

3 comments:

Shashi Maharana said...

It's really a battle. Conflicting thoughts and conflicting emotions. Battle between hope and agony, hope and despair, happiness and sorrow, but every flash of thought behind the eye. And behind the eyes are images, which one feels are really " Too much to ask, too much to answer. For me as well as her."

Nicely written. Has the feel of a professional writer. Best of luck. Shashi

Unknown said...

Too conflicting bro. Ty :-)

Unknown said...

friendly comment: too much use of complex words, to a point where it seems it is deliberate...
let it go smooth...

 

^