Pages

Bombay Beats

. Monday, January 24, 2011

“This City is simply one of the best home one can ever have” I never took this comment with its full audacity because I never tried to. A more simpler approach would be, perhaps I never felt it vibes. For a while I have been frequently visiting Mumbai. Reasons – Plausibly I have a close set of friends who have been living in Mumbai for quite a long time. But honestly speaking it’s not about them totally but it’s about Mumbai. Very few city in India can leave a large demarcation of what is true and what is not. Mumbai is definitely among those. Mumbai isn't a city if my opinions were to be taken into account. It’s a conviction. It’s a feeling. It’s a vibration strong and intense.

It’s said there is a story somewhere sublimed in the by-lanes of Mumbai. Every time I have a look over there I could feel that strong inclination where every human is trying to make his story best heard. Probably every night he goes to bed, he profoundly believes in the complexity of his days’ turnover. The effort he makes to suffice the need to survive. But there are countless like him battling the war of his/her demeanor.

This city has a flavor of its own. At time this flavor tastes in real sweet and at times its so blunt it becomes even hard to get what it is like. This city pumps in the real adrenaline, the adrenaline to dream, the adrenaline to live dreams and the adrenaline to make dreams happens. Though several of them taste the dusts a few of them make to reality too. Every time I visit this place I feel the gush, the gush to survive, the gush to make things happen. That’s perhaps why I love this city.

It’s said there is nothing like Mumbai and now i know why I always wanted to second this thought.

0 comments:

 

^