Pages

Unconventional

. Sunday, July 8, 2012

Source - Harvard Business Review Blog
By        - Claudio Fernández-Aráoz

I am quite a follower of HBR Blogs, just for the matter of fact, that every time I visit the page, I land up with the a thought. Sunday morning and this is the article I read. Brilliantly written and exceptionally titled.

20120703_3a 

Professional success used to depend on experience, knowledge, and skill. But things have changed in recent decades. First, knowledge has become as rapidly obsolete as universally available. Second, we live in an increasingly uncertain and volatile world where, I often say, even the past has become unpredictable. And, finally, business has become more global and diverse.In this new normal, experience and knowledge are less relevant, while the abilities to learn and adapt, to be resilient and to connect with others are ever more crucial. That's why, as an executive search consultant.

Click here to read more

0 comments:

 

^