Pages

IDLE .. zzzZZz!!

. Wednesday, August 5, 2009

its 1:00 noon ; and what am i doing ?? a Wednesday probably should have been attending classes; but you know MIT ... it sucks. Though it's a raksha bandhan day MIT strongly believes in conducting classes. god damn MIT. I hate it for it. Some day i wake up and realize its a holiday only for the reason its so called "Ekadashi" and this morning i woke up and i was disheartened to know its no holiday. Well that is profound MIT... weird and an overall Bizarre. But to everyone's surprise i am in college ; typing this post ; why ??? because its lunch time and i am done as far as food are concerned.

I haven't been in a so called balanced calculations with my attendance. Most of the nights i stay awake late and end up missing my morning lectures; I try hard but eventually sleep has a lil more effect than my will to attend lectures. anyways who the hell cares :P Nontheless who the hell cared ever?

Its been a lil tuf to do away with the so called 45minutes of prestigious time that MIT offers us.. and so i thought let me scratch something .. As i am taking this swig of coke in the idea of bunking the next lecture feels a new boost to itself..!! Thank God the good college days that has made me more aquainted to more daring act than bunking classes .. !! At least that is one thing MIT taught me .. !!

Things around me seems more lazy than my frigging mind. The clock is showing 1:25 pm as for now and i guess its tym for me to leave this freak library and try out things in more open.
P.S Libraries are always freak.

Adieu for now catch ya later !!
P.s Gud day (atleats have a better than me )

0 comments:

 

^